Saturday, July 10, 2010

On Teaching Crochet...


Just a quick post today to ask a supremely important question. Well, not really, but I am curious. I'm considering teaching crochet classes independently. Meaning, I will charge a set fee for a specified 1-3 hour class time with the supplies included in the cost of the class.

So, if you live in AZ, and you want to learn to crochet, or would like to learn a specific technique, would you be at all interested in taking a crochet class? Or I'd consider doing online classes if there is enough interest.

Much thought has gone into this possible endeavor, but will need to do a bit more research on how to proceed.


Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea - you are highly qualified to teach - and you have all the designs your students would need to get started - now for the coffee and cakes !
    I thought of approaching a local coffee shop to run my class in - like a stitch and bitch session but with lessons and cake. I haven't had the guts to do it yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Theresa - your apple cosies were featured this week at MadeIt for my store:

    http://madeitdotcomdotau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete