Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let's Try This Blogging Thing Again

Look into my eyes, you cannot resist me....puuuurrrrrr.



All right. I'm a horrible blogger, I admit it. But this time I'm going to do better - really. Well, maybe. Ok, probably not...but I'll try.

I've been working on several new patterns and I'm the slowest.pattern.writer ever. My apologies to my pattern stalkers who continue to patiently wait for a pattern I said would be released soon.

Let's talk about how often I throw around the word soon, shall we? All the time. I'm terrible. I get excited about a pattern, and I show you a photo, or better yet, I sell the completed item in my Etsy shop and you ask me if the pattern is available yet, because you would like to make it yourself, darnit. Yep. I tell you it's coming soon. Keep an eye out. All the time. Did I mention I'm terrible?


Now, I should tell you that I'm not a complete liar. When I tell you it's coming, I have every intention at that time of finishing up that gosh darn pattern and having it tested and put up for your enjoyment (and to hopefully make a little money too) But, there's an evil little gremlin in my brain that slows me down. Yeah, that's it. And then sometimes I actually follow through and finish it when I say I will - the gremlin just wants to MESS WITH YOUR HEAD. He's evil I tell you, EVIL!

That said, I really do have 2 patterns coming soon. They are for the most part finished. I am working out some final details and they will be released on July 30th. You know, in case you want to make them and stuff. Keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment