Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesdays Random Thoughts

Who's ready for fall? I'm raising my hand enthusiastically right now, you just can't see it.

You know, I grew up here. I know it gets hot in the summer, but it never ceases to amaze me how freaking hot it really gets. So, the question really is...why do we continue to live here?

Well, the fall and winter are great, although I do prefer seeing the leaves change colors and a little more chill in the air than we have here. But, I guess the reason is that it is where we came from. And our families are here.

I'm dreaming of beautiful misty fields and green mountains with trees and hope to get back there someday...

1 comment:

  1. I used to live in Tucson. I don't think I've felt left out during a single summer since moving to San Francisco. :)

    ReplyDelete