Monday, October 3, 2011

An Arm-ey Post

Those of you who have been following my Facebook page may have heard a little bit about how I hurt my arm - or how I don't know how I hurt it anyhow. If you hadn't heard...long story short: pain, couldn't move it, couldn't crochet or knit or even type, ouch! Well, it's MUCH better, so I'm open for business again - not that I actually closed, but now I can take orders again as well as sell patterns.

Speaking of patterns...

Two new patterns are coming on Friday, October 7th! Sneak peeks below modeled by the lovely Fiona Headwig.



The Portland Headwrap, sized for toddler, child, and adult sizes.



And the Dapper Diaper Cover, for sizes 0-3, 3-6, and 6-12 months.


Pre-order pricing is happening now, check out my Facebook page for a great deal! Pre-order sale ends Friday!








No comments:

Post a Comment